Beach Bliss - 6Night & 7Days
Port Blair-3 / Havelock-1
- 2 Person – Rs 27,800/-
- 4 Person – Rs 46,200/-
- 6 Person – Rs 64,500/-
- 8 Person – Rs 82,700/-
- 10 Person – Rs 1,05,500/-
- PORT BLAIR: Gaj International/ Sun Rise/Andaman Residency/Amr Grand/North Bay View
- HAVELOCK: Radha Krishna Hotel/Hotel Sourabh/Orchid Villa/Sea N Sand
- NEIL ISLAND: Moon Shine Resort/Break Water/Neil Banjara
- 2 Person – Rs 30,000/-
- 4 Person – Rs 50,500/-
- 6 Person – Rs 70,000/-
- 8 Person – Rs 91,500/-
- 10 Person – Rs 1,16,500/-
- PORT BLAIR: Red Carpet/Blue Horizon/Tgs/Gkm Grand/Sl International/King Safire/Runway Inn
- HAVELOCK: Honeymoon Beach Resortsun Rise Beach Resort/Ocean Blue Hotel/Sangrilas Beach Resort
- NEIL ISLAND: Cs Empire/Bon Voyage/Neha Palace
- 2 Person – Rs 34,300/-
- 4 Person – Rs 59,200/-
- 6 Person – Rs 83,900/-
- 8 Person – Rs 1,07,700/-
- 10 Person – Rs 1,38,000/-
- PORT BLAIR: Sea Port/Blue Marlin/Bay Leaf/Da Bay Inn/Aries Grand/Hotel Bipasa
- HAVELOCK: Heaven Garden Resort/Nk Eco Resort/ Hotel Haywizz /The Kingdom/White Coral/Radha Krishna Resort
- NEIL ISLAND: Tango Beach Resort/Coco N Hut Beach Resort/Coral Garden Resort/Nk Eco Resort
- 2 Person – Rs 42,500/-
- 4 Person – Rs 74,500/-
- 6 Person – Rs 1,06,000/-
- 8 Person – Rs 1,38,500/-
- 10 Person – Rs 1,76,500/-
- PORT BLAIR: Hotel Eastern Gate/Peerless Beach Resort/Mansha Place/Hotel Kalki/ Sea Hills
- HAVELOCK: Symphoney Palm Beach Resort/Aquyas Beach Resort/Country Home/Tsg Blue/Holiday N Holiday Beach Resort
- NEIL ISLAND: Aquyas Beach Resort/Pearl Park Beach Resort/Summer Sand Beach Resort
Day 1 : Jail/Carbin/Light and Sound
Arrive at Port Blair where you will be transferred to the hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free transfer and later check-in at the hotel. Head towards Corbyn Cove beach and admire the picturesque, coconut palm-fringed beach. After this, you'll visit the historical monument Cellular Jail to enjoy the sound and light show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day2: Ross -North
After breakfast, you will be escorted to Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay. Ross Island was the Capital of Port Blair during the British and Japanese regime and was then known as “The Paris of the East”. The island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds North Bay also called “The Gateway to Port Blair” is famous for its coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. leaves you spellbound
North Bay is the perfect place to go snorkelling and also indulge in a glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving and underwater sea walk. Later in the evening return back to the hotel in Port Blair for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Radhanagar Only
Is known for its pristine beaches, coral reefs and great scuba diving experience and snorkeling. Near about 54 km away from Port Blair and has the distinction of being the most visited island in Andamans. Also comprises of a cluster of small islands known as Ritchie’s Archipelago.
Travel to Swaraj Dweep in the morning post a hearty breakfast by a private cruise and enjoy a mesmerizing journey through the sea.
In the afternoon, visit Radhanagar Beach No: 7 which is termed as one of the best beaches in Asia.
Witness the beauty of Radhangar Beach decorated by golden sand.
Same day return to Port Blair, Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day4: Havelock to Neil (Laxmanpur/Bharatpur/Natural Bridge)
After breakfast, check out of the accommodation and proceed to the Neil Island jetty. Discover the beautiful beaches and engage in water sports adventures. You will be dropped off at your hotel after the event to allow you to check in and spend the night in Neil Island.
Day5: Port Blair Back and Chiriyatapu Beach
Following breakfast, take a ferry back to Port Blair, check into your accommodation and travel to Chidya Tapu Beach for a tranquil beach experience. At Sunset Point, take in the mesmerising evening sunset. Return to the hotel, relax, and take in Port Blair's serenity.
Day6: Baratang Island (Limestone Cave only)
Early morning before daybreak you will depart towards Baratang Islands. It is approximately 110 km away from Port Blair and is connected by ATR Road (Andaman Trunk Road or the State Highway).You will be travelling through the enchanting forests of Jarawas Tribe Reserve in convoys to reach Nilambur Jetty (Middle Strait) from where you will take a ferry for Baratang Island which is a 15 minutes ride. Baratang Island has thick mangrove creeks on both sides followed by dense tropical forest. Here you will be visiting the Lime Stone Cave by ‘Dongis’ or small boats. The journey is sure to enthral you as it will take you underneath the dense forest of mangroves plantation. You will then be visiting the Mud Volcanoes locally called ‘Jalki’. These volcanoes have erupted sporadically and squirt little fountains of mud. You will be returning through the same path passing through Jarawas Tribe Reserve travelling on the ATR Road (Andaman Trunk Road or the State Highway). After the long journey takes some rest at the hotel in Port Blair or explore the surroundings by yourself. Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 7: Airport Drop
Check-out of the hotel in the morning and wind up the tour after you get transferred to the Veer Savarkar International Airport.
Depart with lots of sweet memories.
- Arr. /Dep. Transfer
- A/C Accommodation
- Rooms tariff under twin sharing
- Rooms under CP Plan
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Entrance fees
- Transportation using private A/c Vehicle as per the itinerary
- Ferry ticket
- Permit charges
- Entry pass
- Island transfer by Private cruise tickets Economy class
- All Transfers As per itinerary
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/out times.
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, dry cleaning, and mini bar purchases, etc.
- Any Optional Tours.
- Any other items or services not listed in the itinerary
- Air fare
- Water sports activity
- Any Peak Season Surcharge
- GST 5%